Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Ask Your Guides by Sonia Choquette - #ReadWithMe

Yay I'm delighted to be able to take part in Chantelle's linky #ReadWithMe again, I didn't think I would but I have started reading a new book recently.
I used to be a regular reader and it was one of my favourite past times but since becoming a parent I don't think I've read one book! I finished one just before L was born in June 2013. This is appalling for me! Me and Mum would often swap books, she practically has her own library at home.
So since seeing the #ReadWithMe linky and Chantelle so kindly sent me a list of books I might like, I've decided to make more of an effort to read books again.

My book this week is one that has been on my shelf for a while and I started it a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm only as far as the introduction but so far so good. I really wanted to just get a kick start on joining  in this linky so I don't have much to base my post on but a quick over view is:

Ask Your Guides is a book about contacting your spiritual guides if you are into that sort of thing of course. In the introduction alone the authors tone is very friendly and easy going and not too heavy as some of these kind of books can be. I often find it hard to concentrate on these kind of books if they are all too serious.
This book goes through things like the difference between angels and spirit guides, where your spirit guide comes from, who they are and how many you have as well as explaining how you can work with them daily.
I'm a firm believer in the spiritual and angel world and am delighted to have found a book that, so far, is explaining these world's to me.

I hope to get around to finishing this book in the next few weeks as there are a few exercises that need to be completed at the end of some of the chapters.
I've decided that my lunch breaks at work shall be spent reading instead of surfing the net, seeing as I'm looking at a computer screen all day at work turning off and reading for an hour will be a welcome break :)





4 comments:

  1. aaa so glad to see you joining in again!!! I would say I am somewhere inbetween on the believing scale. this sounds like a very interesting book for someone that wants to know more on the subject!! thanks for linking up with #ReadWithMe I have just retweeted your tweet and I am about to pin this post too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to read the same book for the last few months, just never get a chance, but I read lots of blogs does that count lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same Sara! The blog reading has taken over from reading actual books! Im off to read your 3rd installment now :)

      Delete