January has been a busy month, usually we hide away, recover from Christmas and emerge again in February but we have been swamped since New Year.
This month saw me turn 30, yikes! I'm determined to make this decade my best yet. I was spoilt by the OH when he produced a brand new iMac as my birthday present, I was shocked but hugely impressed!
The OH has just returned from a few days away in Denmark to do with is course. It was the longest he had ever been away from Luke and his boy really missed him. Luke spent the last 4 days telling everyone his Daddy was on holidays and he was bringing him back a present.
There has been a lot going on in our family this month and hopefully things will be settling down soon and we'll have some positive news to share.
Typical of January we have all been hit with some kind of illness, mostly sore throats, colds and coughs. I took me a week to get over mine, it really knocked me for six. It meant that I missed a few of my circuit training classes but looking forward to getting back into the swing of it again next week.
I've been trying to get the camera out more and have managed to get some nice snaps over the weekends in January.
Luke has started going to play group 2 mornings a week now instead of 2 afternoons, they are longer sessions and he loves it. Although he still gets a bot teary when I drop him Fridays but goes in fine for his Daddy on Mondays.
I am so looking forward to February and hopefully the sun shining a bit more, we are so over all these storms that keep happening!
Here we are in January:
This month Luke loves:
- The all new Bob The Builder
- His mornings in play school
- Pretending that there is an emergency and he has to put out the fire with his imaginary hose and fire engine, I just love his improvisation
This month Dad loves:
- Playing football again
- Going to Denmark and exploring Copenhagen
- Losing weight as part of an Operation Transformation team at his work
This month Mum loves:
- Going to the hairdressers, my fringe was in desperate need of a trim
- Getting to know my iMac, it's a beautiful machine :)
- Being able to have full blown conversations with Luke, he's a complete chatterbox