The OH had a trip away to Manchester with a friend for the football and myself and Mum headed off to the UK to Windsor for a few days, more of which I'll post about later. It was a lovely trip down memory lane for both of us.
We were hit by a stomach bug at the start of the month but we weren't long getting over it although we all now have colds but nothing major.
I've been on a bit of a baking splurge this month and still have a few more recipes I want to try out.
The OH had a week off work and I'm currently on a weeks holidays from work too so we've both had lots of quality time with Luke this month, it's been great. He's getting 2 more bottom teeth at the moment so is requiring lots of cuddles and I'm so glad I've been at home this week to give them.
It's hard to believe that today is Luke's second Halloween, we are going to Mum's tonight for a bit of a gathering and some finger food and goodies for our tea.
Here is our family portrait for October:
This month Luke loves:
- Having his cousin Katie stay with us for most of the week
- Talking Tom, every morning he goes straight to Dad to show him the talking cat on his phone
- Learning a few more words
This month Dad loves:
- Having a week off
- Finally buying FIFA 15
- Quality time with Luke
This month Mum loves:
- Also having a week off work
- Finally making the spare room look like an actual bedroom
- Visiting places from my childhood